1. Please give your business card to the Membership Chair during the first meeting.
2. Prospective members must attend two meetings before submitting an online application.
3. Please complete an online application prior to your third meeting – On Line Application
4. During either your third or fourth meeting you will be asked to provide a 4-5 minute presentation to the members. This information will offer the members who haven’t gotten to know you yet a better of sense of you as a business professional and how your membership would benefit both of us. It does not have to be a long or formal presentation but do expect some questions and interaction with the members. Please focus on the following areas:
5. Once your application is reviewed and voted on by the group, and assuming there are no objections or conflicts, a member of the membership committee will contact you.
6. If you are accepted as a member, your dues will be prorated for the quarter and you will be invoiced quarterly by the Treasurer thereafter (membership is currently $90/quarter).
7. You are typically inducted as a new member during the next meeting and will receive an SDBR Member Packet. Please bring 30 business cards, 40 original business profiles or other items of value for our members and our card and profile notebooks.